Our routes & stations
Virgin Trains travels to destinations up and down the country. Just select a station from the dropdown menu to see its details.
- Ticket office
The travel centre is on the left as you enter through the main entrance.
Advanced bookings are available Monday to Sunday - 07:30 to 21:00
- Monday - Friday: 05:15 - 00:00
- Saturday: 05:45 - 23:00
- Sunday: 07:00 - 00:00
- Pre-purchase collection
- Ticket machine
- Get Oyster card here
- Top up Oyster pay as you go here
- Use Oyster pay as you go here
- Oyster information
- Note: Oyster PAYG top-up avaialble from the London Midland ticket office adjacent to Platforms 8-11. Other Oyster transactions avaialble from service ticket machines operated by London Midland.
- Smartcard issued
- Smartcard validator
- Penalty fares
- Note: Applicable Operators: London Midland, London Overground
- Always show oyster card fields
- First class lounge
Upstairs next to the Brittania Pub
Step free to access
Yes a platform for mobility impaired customers.
First Class customers can find a comfy seat and enjoy complimentary soft drinks, light snacks and newspapers. A full bar is available at both locations for the purchase of alcoholic drinks
Virgin Business, First Open or Advance First tickets. ScotRail First tickets for the Caledonian Sleepers. You can only enter the lounge on the travel date shown on your ticket.
Concessions for Standard Class sleeper customers
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Saturday: 07:00 - 17:00
- Sunday: 10:00 - 23:00
- Seated area
- <p>Available throughout the station.</p>
- Waiting room
- Station buffet
- Note: Coffee shop
Food vending machine
Food outlet (Seating available)
Food outlet (Seating unavailable)
- These are located adjacent to the main public toilets, by the entrance to platforms 1-3
- Baby change
- Cards and coins
- <p>Find WiFi Hotspots around London Euston station</p>
- Web kiosk
- Post box
- Note: Located on the concourse
- Tourist information office
- ATM machine
- Note: Located outside the station
Located on concourse
Located outside main entrance
- Bureau de change
- Note: Shoe repairer
Wide range of shops
Passport Photo Booth
- Staffing level
- Full Time
- Closed circuit television
- Overall: Yes
- C i s
- Customer help points
A dedicated Mobility Assistance Reception is located on the main concourse adjacent to the ticket office. There is also a Customer Information Point located in the centre of the concourse.
- Staff help available
- Saturday: 04:30 - 02:00
- Sunday: 05:15 - 01:30
- Induction loop
- Accessible ticket machines
- Accessible booking office counter
- Ramp for train access
- Accessible taxis
The route to the main taxi pick up point has steps, so anyone with mobility problems can use the disabled taxi pick up point reached via the lifts.
You can request assistance to and from the taxi rank can using the telephones at the top of the stairs and at the taxi set down point.
The main taxi rank is beneath the station and is reached via the lifts next to the main ticket office or the stairs by the entrance to the Underground.
- Accessible WC
These are loacted adjacent to the main public toilets, by the entrance to platforms 1-3.
- Step free access
- Suitable for disabled passengers. Level access to all platforms. Lifts provided between concourse, taxi and London Underground ticket hall.
- Ticket gate
- Ticket gate comments
- Note: There are ticket gates at the entrances to platforms 8 - 11 inclusive.
- Impaired mobility set down
Assistance is available to and from platforms, the car park and the taxi rank. You can request this from the Mobility Assistance Reception on the main concourse or from any member of staff. To book assitance in advance please use the following numbers:
- Virgin Trains - 0845 744 3366, textphone 18001 0800 912 2901
- London Midland - 0800 092 4260, textphone 0844 811 0134
- London Overground - 0845 6014 867
- ScotRail - 0800 912 2901, textphone 18001 0800 912 2901
- Wheelchairs available
- Cycle storage availability
- Cycle storage spaces
- Cycle storage sheltered
- Cycle storage cctv
- Cycle storage location
- Behind Nandos & Cafe Rouge on the Piazza. On the West and East Colonnades
- Cycle storage type
- Wheel Racks
- Car park
- Tel: 0845 077 4244
- Monday - Friday: 24 Hours
- Saturday: 24 Hours
- Sunday: 24 Hours
- Operator: APCOA Parking (UK) Limited
- Spaces: 217
- Off-peak - N/A
- Per hour - N/A
- Daily - N/A
- Weekly - N/A
- Monthly - N/A
- Three monthly - N/A
- Six monthly - N/A
- Annual - N/A
- Taxi rank
The taxi rank is located beneath the station.
- Bus services
Bus route maps are available from Transport for London's website
- Metro services
Euston Underground station has access to the Northern Line and the Victoria Line. Nearby Euston Square station has access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines.
- Cycle hire
There are several Barclays Cycle Hire points located around Euston
- Customer service
- Monday-Sunday 07:00-23:00
Available from the Customer Information Point in the centre of the concourse. Alternatively customers can seek information and assitance from the ticket office or the Mobility Assistance Reception.
- Left luggage
- Tel: 0207 387 1499
- Lost property
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
A brand new Euston station
The Virgin Trains experience isn't just about your enjoyment of the train journey. We want you to step into our very special world even before you get onboard. That's why we've completely redesigned and enlarged our ticket hall at Euston. And there's lots of great shops too. Lookin' good, Euston.
Assisted travel & bikes
Whether it's arranging JourneyCare or booking onboard bike storage we're here to help everyone enjoy their journey with us.
Dublin by Virgin Trains and ferries
Rail and sail your way there from as little as £36.00 one way.