Dublin by Virgin Trains & ferries
We've got some amazing offers for you to travel to Dublin city centre with Virgin Trains and Irish Ferries or Stena Line - from only £38.00 one-way. You can also get an all-inclusive economy package from us. All aboard.
Rail & Sail
Standard single (half price for child fare)
Take the train from:
London Euston or Milton Keynes Central
Holyhead station for the ferry
Then sail to:
Rail & Sail stuff you should know before you book:
- First Class fares are not available. Any customers wishing to travel First Class should purchase separate rail and ferry tickets.
- Reservations are compulsory on the sea crossing. Failure to obtain a reservation on the ferry may result in customers not being allowed to board the ferry.
- For travel on all days it is recommended that seat reservations are made for the train.
- In the event of the ferry arriving late in Holyhead, tickets will be valid on the first available rail service at no extra charge.
- Railcard discounts are not available.
The 08:20 and 21:30 (20:30 Sun) are for vehicles only.
Food, drinks and light bites onboard
Fancy a snack? Step into The Shop to discover a delicious choice of healthy options and naughty treats. That's where you'll also find our Freedom Meal Deals and Fairtrade hot drinks - and all at prices not to be sniffed at. So forget about the last-minute food dash before you board.
See what's in The Shop
Three's not a crowd for a group discount
Travelling in a group is fun and now it's even more affordable. Get discounted travel if there's three or more of you.
Learn more about Group travel
Our Routes and Stations
Did you know that Virgin Trains go to Holyhead? Your best route to Dublin.
Check out the Virgin Trains route map