How much will it cost?
- £31.67 per bag, one way
- £63.34 per bag, return
Door to door service. Arrange collection from home, a friends address, hotel, office or the magic circle, and we'll then deliver it to an address of your choice.
We'll take an item of luggage:
- Max size: 120cm
- Max weight: 25kg
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit or debit card online at p4d.co.uk/bagmagic or over the phone with our customer services team on 0845 460 6466. Lines open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday alternatively just email: email@example.com.
How do I book my luggage?
You can book online at p4d.co.uk/bagmagic.
Or a quick call to our customer services team will see your luggage booked for collection and delivery. When this has been organised our team will send you a booking confirmation email.
Call 0845 460 6466
Lines open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (local rate).
Email support is available outside these hours, including weekends.
How long will it take to send my luggage?
Our normal service is delivery the next day after collection, there are other options which you can discuss with our customer service team including a next day service.
Please note a next day service would mean a Friday collection being delivered on a Monday.
What time will you collect and deliver?
Our standard service is collection between 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Our standard delivery is between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note our normal service is delivery one day after collection. There are other options which you can discuss with our customer service team - such as a before 12pm delivery or a Saturday service, please discuss this with our customer services team on 0845 460 6466.
Lines open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, just email: firstname.lastname@example.org or check online at p4d.co.uk/bagmagic.
Where can you pick my luggage up?
The luggage can be picked up from any address you would like - this could be your home, a neighbour, work or a hotel. For more information just call our team on 0845 460 6466 or check online at p4d.co.uk/bagmagic.
Where can the luggage be delivered?
You can arrange delivery to any UK address.
What happens if nobody is in when you arrive?
Our driver will leave a card and redelivery will be the next day. What happens if there is a problem? Please call our customer services team on 0845 460 6466 if you have a problem.
Where is my luggage?
Your can track your luggage using your confirmation number - simply enter it online to see the status of your luggage. Alternatively, you can call our customer service team on 0845 460 6466. Lines open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday alternatively just email: email@example.com.
What is the maximum size and weight of my luggage?
The maximum luggage size is 120cm, with a maximum weight of 25kg.
Are there any restrictions on the contents of my luggage?
- Antiques, works of art and fine art with an individual value in excess of £5,000
- Complete original and imitation firearms and firearm parts
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances.
- Small Electronic Items, including Mobile Phones, containing Lithium Batteries - each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device.
- Furs and ivory
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods
- Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of £5,000
- Laptop Computers - No more than 1 laptop computer per package
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, birds and fish), insects, larvae, pupae etc
- Loose lithium batteries
- Clinical and or Biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Perishable items that require a temperature controlled environment (including but not limited to foodstuffs and flowers)
- Pornography (whether in printed, film or digital format)
- Tobacco, loose leaf tobacco products and pre-rolled cigarettes
What happens if the luggage is lost or damaged?
There is a standard £50 insurance cover per order. Additional insurance is available, our customer services team will be able to advise.
My question isn't answered here, can I contact customer services?
You can call our customer service team on 0845 460 6466. Lines open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively just email: firstname.lastname@example.org or check online at p4d.co.uk/bagmagic.