Family ticket offer
Take the family away for less during the summer holidays
They’ll be excited by the best summer. You’ll be excited by how much you’ve saved.
The deal? One bargain fixed-price Family ticket for a family of any size (minimum of 1 adult and 1 child, up to a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children). So the more there are of you, the more you'll save. Psst. Don't worry, you won't have to prove you're related.
Birmingham to London (return)
Manchester to London (return)
Liverpool to London (return)
Getting the offer:
- Book your Family ticket with our Anytime return ticket
- Available to book now until 3 September 2016. You can book it right up to the day before you travel and the price won't change
- Available for travel between 24 June-4 September 2016 (planned engineering works taking place during 28-29 August 2016) anywhere on our network as long as you're travelling to/from London Euston
- Reserve your seat for the outward journey when booking through virgintrains.com.
Good to know:
- There's no credit card or booking fees when you book through virgintrains.com
- Railcards cannot be applied to this offer
- Offer available in Standard class only
- You can collect your tickets from FastTicket machines at the station, or have them delivered to you by post. You can also purchase the Family ticket at stations
- You can find some helpful travel tips on our family travel page.